19 June 2012

Dwell on Design 2012 - Preview

I'm very excited about attending Dwell on Design again this year. I went in 2010 and saw some terrific new products and manufacturers.

Catch my talk!

I'm going this week as both a design writer and panelist. Yes, I'll be onstage at the 2012 event! If you're attending this top West Coast consumer and designer event, please stop by the Sustainability Stage on Saturday, June 23 at 11 AM for a Healthy Food talk. I was asked by Miele's public relations pros because they knew I'd lost 97 pounds and figured I know something about healthful food. I do, but my main focus on Saturday will be how you can create a kitchen that promotes healthy cooking and living.

Exhibitors worth seeing

These are the companies whose booths I will be visiting at the show this week:

Asko
Axor
Brizo
Duravit
Graff
Kohler
Lacava
Liebherr
Miele
Native Trails
Poggenpohl
Sub-Zero Wolf
Toto
Trufig
U-Line 

I'll be reporting back after the show on top products and trends I spot, both from these top brands and other great finds on the show floor.

I'm particularly looking forward to seeing the new Jonathan Adler for Kohler line.  I've long been a big fan of both!  Here's a quick look at his offerings.



 


One of the best things about design shows is spotting new products and providers you didn't know existed before.  I expect there will be plenty of that on the show floor!

Dwell on Design 411

Location:  Los Angeles Convention Center
Dates:  June 22 to 24, 2012
Rates and Registration Link
FAQs
Droid and iPhone apps available for download in Mobile section near bottom of the screen


All photos courtesy of Kohler

2 comments:

  1. This show sounds fabulous and so much fun! I would spend hours there just gazing at the appliances!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There were plenty of those but lots of other fun stuff, too!

    ReplyDelete

Found Gold: Popular Posts from the Past!

Don't miss out on any gold -- subscribe by email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner